Welcome to Magic and Art University!
We are delighted that you have chosen Magic and Art University to help with your on-line educational or training course needs. The following pages create the terms and conditions of a contract between you and us which covers: (a) your use of our website; and (b) how we make our learning program available to you.
Whilst the full terms and conditions of this contract are set out further below, we have summarised the key terms of the contract as follows.
(a) Website use
- We are licensed to use all the content on our website. We ask that you please respect the content.
- You are not allowed to commercialise our website or the content on it (i.e. you are not allowed to make money or attract advertising to another business by using our website).
- You can share our Homepage URL with others but if you only link to part of our website or copy and paste parts of it you have to acknowledge where the content comes from.
- We are not responsible for the content or any viruses etc on sites that we may link to.
- You are not allowed to develop, support or use software, devices or scripts to scrape the content on the website.
(b) Registering on our Courses
- You need to be aware that our Magic and Art University may have their own terms, policies and procedures regarding your eligibility to participate in our courses. If you do not meet those criteria, you will not be permitted to register for them on our platform.
- If you are given any credit or certification for a course from our Magic and Art University, that will be the entire responsibility of our University, and you should contact them if you experience any issues with obtaining your certificate.
- You may only use the content on our platform for your own personal or business learning and you are not allowed to adapt it or distribute any of it to anybody else.
- The content we provide on our platform is owned by us. You have no rights over that content except as provided in the contract.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to our provision and your use of the information, services and materials (“Online Content and Courses”) through the MagicandArtUniversity website (the “Website”) including you visiting and browsing the Website (being a “Visitor”) and registering with MagicandArtUniversity as a student (a “Learner”).
Please read these Terms carefully. These Terms are not negotiable. If you do not agree to them, you must stop using the Website and the Online Content and Courses immediately.
- About Us
1.1. In these Terms, references to “we” or “us” are to Magic and Art University, an online educational platform incorporated in Haryana, India (GST No– 06AMNPP0051H4Z2.) and registered under Trademark Registration of Govt. of India (TM- 4621629) whose registered address is at 3, 307, Dashmesh Plaza, Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana-121001, India.
1.2. In these Terms, references to “you” or “your” are references to you whether as a Learner or Visitor.
2. Using the Website (Learner conduct)
2.1. By using this Website and the Online Content and Courses, you confirm that you have read, agree and are in compliance with these Terms and the Policies (each as amended from time to time). Use of the Website and access to the Online Content and Courses by anyone.
2.2. Your use of and access to this Website and the Online Content and Courses are subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will constitute a breach of these Terms. The Acceptable Use Conditions are as follows:
2.2.1. You agree to use the Website and access the Online Content and Courses only for lawful purposes and your use of the Website and Online Content and Courses is in no way unlawful or fraudulent, and does not have the intention or effect of damaging us or our Institutional Partners either reputationally or financially;
2.2.2. You agree not to use or access the Website or the Online Content and Courses for the purpose of contacting, harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
2.2.3. You agree not to distribute all or any part of the Website or Online Content and Courses in any medium without our prior written consent, unless such distribution is offered through the functionality of the Website and permitted by these Terms including, without limitation.
3. Registration and Accounts
3.1. Any Visitor can view the Website, but in order to participate fully in all activities on the Website and take part in the Online Content and Courses, you must register for a personal account on the Website (a “Learner Account”) by providing a name, an email address and a password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or your access information to your Learner Account with any third party for any reason.
3.2. In setting up your Learner Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including date of birth, location and any other information that will help other Learners get to know you and help us to tailor the services to suit you.
3.3. You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your Learner Account is and will continue to be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. It is your responsibility to keep your Account details safe.
4. Changes to the Website and these Terms
4.1. We may update or amend these Terms (as well as our Policies or any other guidance we issue) from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements. When we update our Terms or Policies, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website and you are advised to check this page every time you use the Website.
4.2. For any operational, regulatory, legal or other reason, we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all of the Online Content and Courses with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension or termination. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms of these updates and amendments.